As always, safety for our staff and guests is paramount, so here’s how we are making it safer to come and play Ultimate Xscape following government guidance on COVID – 19:
- Please remember that Government Covid-19 guidance between England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales varies. You must comply with the Welsh Government guidance here.
- Each group of players must be in a ‘social bubble’ up to a maximum of 6. It is your responsibility to ensure that your social bubble meets Welsh Government requirements.
- You will be required to wear a face mask during your visit to us.
- You and your social bubble must arrive and leave at the same time.
- We are limiting groups within the building by alternating our escape room availability.
- After each game, the escape room will be deep cleaned by a designated member of staff. We are also using an anti-viral fogging machines within our escape rooms for extra peace of mind.
- We have removed all soft furnishings and fabrics to help reduce the risk of contamination and for ease of cleaning
- We are strongly advising customers to pre-book and pay online
- Staff will be wearing face-coverings, and although not mandatory, we recommend that you and your party do the same to help limit the risk. Masks will be available for purchase at reception (via card only).
- We ask you to adhere to the social distancing requirements whilst on site. There will be posters and signage detailing this.
- There are hand sanitiser areas available. We ask that you sanitise your hands before you enter the escape room and afterwards.
- We ask that you do not attend if you or anyone in your social bubble or household are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19. If this is the case you may re-schedule your booking.
- Please note that in Wales 2 metres social distancing is required.
Our Café will be open serving a delicious range of hot and cold snacks, drinks and treats. Our indoor seating area will remain closed until we are able to open it in-line with Government advice. We have an outdoor seating area on-site, where it is very easy to socially distance as well as picnic areas with fantastic views!
OUR OPENING HOURS
Our first booking slot is 10:30am each day. We are open from 10am each day as we are based within The Silver Mountain Experience.
Our final booking slot of the day is at 6pm, which will finish at 7pm.
WHAT ARE ESCAPE ROOMS?
Escape Room’s are a real-life escape experience. Players are locked inside a themed room, and need to work as a team to solve a series of puzzles, riddles and more in order to escape within the 60 minute time limit.
WHICH GAME SHOULD I CHOOSE?
We have 2 very different games, both of which are great fun!
Room 13 is based in an old B&B where there has been terrible crime incident, and you need to escape before you get the blame. Will you manage to beat the clock and escape before the police arrive?
Spellbound is based in a magicians dungeon, and you need to escape before you become the next spell ingredient!
WHAT ARE THE MINIMUM / MAXIMUM NUMBERS?
Each room can accomodate up to 6 players, but there must be a minimum of 2 for each room.
IS THERE AN AGE LIMIT?
Children under the age of 7 will not be permitted, and those aged 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 and above. The puzzles may be too demanding for those under 12.
I SUFFER FROM Claustrophobia, can i play?
Both games do have elements of small confined spaces, however we do not actually lock the doors for fire and security precautions, so if this helps you to feel more comfortable, you are able to join in the game at your discression.
HOW DO I BOOK?
You can book online via our website or pre-book via phone. Once you select an available time slot you will have 15 minutes to complete the payment in order to secure the booking. Bookings are non-refundable, so make sure you want the date and time before booking.
CAN I CANCEL MY BOOKING?
Due to the nature of our bookings, once confirmed, we can not accept any cancellations or give any refunds. However we maybe able to reschedule the game for another time by giving us at least 7 day’s notice before your booking is due to take place. For reschedules please contact us by email at email@example.com or call us on 01970 890620
CAN I ADD EXTRA PEOPLE?
You are welcome to bring extra people to join your game as long as the total number of players does not exceed the capacity of 6. Extra players will need to pay £15 on arrival.
WHAT TIME SHOULD I ARRIVE?
Please try to arrive 15 minutes before your booked session for your briefing and introduction. If you are late there is a risk you will not be able to enter the attraction for the full length of time, or it maybe cancelled.
DO YOU OFFER GROUP PACKAGES?
Head to our Groups and Parties page for further information.
CAN I BRING FOOD OR DRINK WITH ME?
No food or drinks are allowed to be taken into the room other than bottles of water where required. We have a cafe on site for refreshments before and after your experience.
No alcohol is allowed on site. If any of the party is under the influence of alcohol or drugs they will be turned away and no refund will be given.
ARE YOUR ROOMS ACCESSIBLE FOR WHEELCHAIRS?
We are sorry that our game rooms are not suitable for wheelchair users.
CAN I TAKE PHOTOS & VIDEOS IN THE ROOM?
No photos or videos are allowed to be taken inside our rooms. Please also do not reveal any of the tricks, puzzles or solutions to your friends or family or the public as they may wish to play in the future and it will spoil it for them.
IS THERE A DRESSCODE?
For our games we recommend no high heels are worn. The games feature physical obstacles so should not be played in high heels. We recommend casual wear for these games.
Our Escape Rooms are design for up to 6 players in each room. The more players you have, the cheaper it becomes. Each game lasts for 60 minutes, we also recommend you arrive 15 minutes before your game starts to ensure you get the full time allocated to your group.
Ultimate Xscape is just outside Aberystwyth, based within The Silver Mountain Experience. Are you ready to take on our thrilling Escape Rooms? Can you beat the clock and crack the codes to escape before your time is up? Room 13 and Spellbound are 2 wildly different experiences which are a great way to spend time with friends, family and great team building! Open throughout the year, there is always fun to be had at Ultimate Xscape.
GET IN CONTACT
01970 890 620
We're just a 15 minuite drive from Aberystwyth, and only 45 minutes from Aberaeron, Machynlleth and Rhayader. We also have plenty of FREE parking!
FOR SATNAVS USE POSTCODE SY23 3AB